In consideration of any charter reservation, Siren Song Charters agrees to reserve the vessel Siren Song and to contract captain and crew.
Rescheduling and/or Cancellations
- All holiday charters and term multiple day charters require a one month cancellation notice to receive any refund.
- More than 2 weeks out no penalty
- 14 days to 5 days before charter: 50% of the cost of your charter will be billed to your CC. If Siren Song has open days to reschedule you, no fee will be assessed for rescheduled charters.
- 5 days to 2 days before charter: 75% of the cost of you charter will be billed to your CC. If Siren Song has open days to reschedule you, no fee will be assessed for rescheduled charters.
- Within 2 days of the charter there are no refunds: 100% of the cost of you charter will be billed to your CC. Plus the cost of any extra cost due to provisioning for special items the charter requested.
Cancellation by Captain
- Siren Song weather/mechanical/Force Majeure cancellations
- Siren Song reserves the right to cancel a trip due to unsafe Weather determined by the Captain, Force Majeure, and or mechanical issues.
- If Siren Song cancels for any issue a 100% refund will be issued and Siren Song will work very hard to rebook your charter.
The use of illegal substances is strictly forbidden on board the vessel. This includes underage use of alcohol. Non-compliance of this rule will result in the termination of the sail and no refund will be given. We have a no smoking policy on the vessel.
Charterer understands and accepts that there is an inherent risk of personal injury or accident, “Risks”, which may occur at marinas and aboard sailboats. Therefore, Charterer agrees to release and hold harmless Siren Song Charters, its members, crew and agents from all liability and responsibility for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death however caused, including, but not limited to, product defect or the negligence of the released parties.
Charterer has discussed the Risks with their invitees, and all invitees have agreed to release and hold harmless Siren Song Charters, its members, crew and agents in the same manner Charterer has in the above paragraphs. The foregoing notwithstanding, Charterer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Siren Song Charters, its owners, crew, and agents from any claims brought by Charterer’s invitees.
If it is necessary to obtain medical treatment for the Charterer or its invitees, regardless of cause, such expenses shall be paid by the Charterer. Authority is granted without limitation to Siren Song Charters
Disputes shall be governed by Federal Maritime law. In any action against Siren Song Charters, or its members, agents, partners, employees, or servants which results in a decision/judgment/decree/order/ stipulation or settlement substantially upholding Siren Song Charters, adversary party shall reimburse Siren Song Charters any attorney’s fees, court costs and expenses.
From time to time photos of our guests are captured by our crew and given to the guests or posted on Facebook. I hereby grant Siren Song Charters Ryan Bane and his or her legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of me, or in which I may be included, for editorial trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; and to alter the same without restriction. I hereby release photographer and his or her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.
I have read and agree to above and sign this of my own free will and desire. It is my intention that paying for and showing up to the charter is legally binding signature.
Please print out and bring the Siren Song Liability Form with you on the day of your charter.
Siren Song Liability Form Word Document: Click Here to Download Liability Form